Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I follow a few blogs that do this "What I'm Loving Wednesday" link every week.  I love it so much that I decided that I would start in on the fun.  My only concern is that I won't do it every Wednesday, but Oh well! :)

Here is what I am loving this Wednesday!
I am absolutely LOVING my new face wash by Philosophy.  I never knew what damage being pregnant would do to my skin.  I thought I could just handle the breakouts, but at 8 months, I have had enough. I have only been using this face wash for about a week, but I can already tell a major difference.  LOVE!

How cute is this dress? I got this after Christmas at GAP (on sale). I am loving that it was 45 dollars, and I got it for $15!  I bought it in 3-6 months, so I am hoping she can wear it to a few weddings we have this summer.  Won't she be adorable in this??

Lastly, I would like to send a huge congratulations to our sweet friends, Andrew and Kaneil! They had decided not to find out the sex of their baby before delivery. I wish I had the patience for that, because I am sure it is the most exhilarating moment when you finally find out.  What I am loving is that they had a healthy baby GIRL! Yay!!

What are you loving this Wednesday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment