Monday, March 5, 2012

Elsie- week 2

This week life is getting a little easier for little E and mom. However, there were still breakdowns (from both of us). Breast feeding might be the death of me, but more on that later. I am currently loving how Elsie grunts when she is falling asleep. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She also smiles really big all the time. I know, I know... She doesn't know she's doing it, but it is still adorable. I love it when she is crying when her daddy is holding her and he just smiles. He whispers to E that she is still the cutest baby, even when she cries. Speaking of Trammel, he sings to her. Well, kind of.... He doesn't really know the words to any songs. I told him he needed to learn the words to a song and then sing it to her all the time. He told me he did know the words to one song and started singing his elementary school fight song. Where do men come up with these things?? We had Elsie's newborn pictures at nine days new. I can't wait to share them...

Stats this week:
7 lbs 4 oz
20 inches
She is in the 15th percentile for her age. My little peanut!
She eats like a champ (about 2.5 to 3 oz every 3 hours). After she eats she is awake for about 30-60 minutes before she falls asleep.

1 comment: