Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Elsie: week 15

I am a little behind on my posts because it's been a little crazy around here.  Week 15 and 16 have been wild and have caused a HUGE change in our lives, but more on that in another post.  This one is all about my sweet baby girl!
Elsie laughed at her momma this week! She has been pretty much discriminating against me, and only laughs at her daddy.  I finally got a sweet laugh from her, and it just totally made my day!
Stop making me laugh! :)
I think I'll just stand up... I'm too big for sitting!

We went down to the farm this weekend to see Nana, and so me and Trammel could go to a friends wedding.  Nana watched Elsie, while Trammel and I got some much deserved alone time with some good friends.  Oh, Nana bought two horses this weekend as well! Elsie is SUPER excited about her pretty new pony!

Meet Silver
Last, but not least.... Elsie got sick this week! So pitiful... she was a bundle full of sadness! Turns out Elsie has a dairy allergy.  We will discuss that later.

Daddy and Elsie spent Sunday watching Tiger Woods sneak a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment