Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 17

I just got home from my monthly check up. All went well. Baby has a strong heartbeat at 150 beats per minute. If you believe the old wives tales, then some might say that I have a little baby girl hanging out in the belly. We also scheduled our gender reveal ultrasound. It will be on October 11th. I absolutely can not wait till this date. I am excited to be able to start preparing for baby. It just doesn't seem real right now. I need to know what's cooking in there.

I am still not feeling well, but I won't go into that. You can refer back to my last Debbie Downer post of week 15. I am just trying to look forward. I hope that with each passing day I will get a little more energy, and a little less sick. Here are the stats so far....

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? negative one....getting sick everyday
Maternity clothes? maternity pants are amazing....they feel like pajamas
Stretch Marks? not yet
Sleep? Not a lot, trying to get use to side sleeping
Best moment of the week? being able to eat rotel! Yum!
Miss anything? Bloody Mary's...we all went to watch the TN football game on saturday and some people ordered the best looking bloody mary's.... I was SO jealous!
Movement? nope
Food cravings? none
Anything making you queasy or sick? everything
Have you started to show yet? I believe so
Gender prediction? I believe it might be a girl
Labor Signs? no, thank goodness
Belly button, in or out? in
Wedding ring, on or off? on
Happy or Moody? hmm... this may be a better question for Trammel. I get grumpy when I am sick.. :)
Looking forward to? Gender Reveal!

Well, I am looking forward to a weekend of relaxation. I am going to be planning our gender reveal party this coming week... if you have any great ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment