Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thank you, 18 weeks!

This week has been a God send! I am in my 18th week, and for the first time in three months, I have felt somewhat normal. I am slowly, but surely, getting my appetite back. I have only thrown up a couple of times this week. It has been AMAZING! Another big step this week.....eating chicken! Yes, I haven't wanted to eat, see, smell, or even think about chicken for the past couple of months. This week, I actually ate chicken, AND enjoyed it!



I am startinng to gain a little weight, and you can finally see a little bit of my "baby bump" or maybe too much lunch? I would like to think it is the first of the two! :)

The countdown has begun.... Is baby Hoehn a boy or a girl??? We will find out at our 20 week ultrasound next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment