Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins, Witches, and our Baby "Ghoul"

I absolutely love Fall! I know most people love the warm weather, but I love the cold air. There is something about stepping out on a Saturday morning, wrapped up in a sweater, Starbucks in hand, and running around town. I also love all the fun holidays coming around the corner. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Last year, I dressed as a pumpkin. This year, I wouldn't have to wear a costume! My baby "ghoul" has me rounded out in all areas. Last weekend Trammel and I went to the pumpkin patch, and we picked out some really great pumpkins. We got two big pumpkins, and a little pumpkin for each of our babies (Tucker and Baby Hoehn). I decided that I was going to paint our pumpkins this year, so that they stay fresh longer. I am hoping that I can use them through Thanksgiving! Fingers Crossed!


Here is a picture of one of our painted pumpkins!
This past weekend my friend Katie and I got the opportunity to go see the Broadway production of Wicked! It was full of witches, wizards, and amazingness! We sat on the front row, directly behind the orchestra. I was a bit nervous at first because I was afraid we were too close to see the things going on at the top and the sides. However, it was the most wonderful experience. I felt like I was a part of the production. I could see every facial expression, hear every little giggle and gasp, and see the spit coming from the actors' mouths (literally! They are very passionate about those songs!). It was the best show I have ever seen, and I have been to quite a few Broadway productions. Do yourself a favor and GO SEE IT!!


Here is a picture of the Wicked stage from our amazing seats. Last but not least, I have to talk about my baby "ghoul". Ok, ok enough with that joke. My little girl is growing like a weed, or at least I hope she is. If not, I am in big trouble because my belly definitely keeps getting bigger and bigger! I am so looking forward to meeting her. We received some of our first little baby clothes this week and let me tell you.... they are the most adorable little things I have ever seen. And I do mean LITTLE! I can not believe she will be so small. I am starting to feel a little anxious and nervous about the whole process, but I am sure this is normal. I went to a baby shower today for a friend of mine and Trammels. It made me feel VERY behind. We haven't done anything for Baby Hoehn! She doesn't even have a name! Uggh.... it is making me all very nervous! I feel like the Holiday season goes by so fast, and then it will be time for us to meet her before we know it! So much to do in four short months! I should probably stop blogging, and start Internet shopping....

Pardon the bathroom self portrait! Trammel is at the UT game this weekend, and he is usually my photographer. 22 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment