Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh my Manning!

As most of you are aware, I have a slight obsession with Peyton Manning. It is true... I love his sweet demeanor, his dorky smile, and his love for Tennessee football. I would name all of my children after him if Trammel would allow it. I would love to have a daughter named Peyton, and a son named Manning. In an ideal world, they would grow up and attend UT. Maybe, (if we got lucky, really lucky) Manning Hoehn would be the next football superstar. Join me in Savannah World....it's nice here! :)

However, recently It was brought to my attention that Peyton (and his wife, blah) secretly had children. On March 31st, twins Marshall and Mosley Manning were brought into the world. WHAT?!?!? Well, now I have to go and rethink my dreams. Now, I am planning the wedding....YUP! you heard me...WEDDING! Little Hoehn and Marshall's (guess we can't name her Peyton... it might be a little weird for Marshall when his wives name is the same as his dad's)!! Marshall and Baby Hoehn sitting in a tree.... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Seriously, Savannah World....come and join me here.


Here is sweet little Marshall! My future son-in-law


1 comment: