Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bump Watch: 23 weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks! Almost 6 months!!

Size of baby: The size of a papaya. Our little miss is about a pound in weight.

Total Weight Gained: 6 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely! I have been in the pants for a long time. I am growing into the shirts. My friend, Carey, graciously lent me her maternity clothes. My closet just got a lot smaller.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: I am still amazed that there is a little human growing inside me! I love feeling her squirm around. You can't feel her from the outside yet, but she is definitely keeping busy in there.

Sleep: Some nights I sleep great. Some nights I can't sleep at all. I guess it's just a sign of the times! And I know I'll never sleep again after Monkey arrives, so I am definitely not complaining. I'll take every precious moment of shut-eye that I can get!

What I miss: hmmm... lots of things! Coke, spaghetti, sweets, chocolate milk, a good bloody mary, and margaritas.

Cravings: nothing really.... every once in a while I will get a craving for something, but once it is filled I usually don't want it again!

Aversions: Lots of things.... spaghetti, ice cream, pickles, pasta of any sort really, tacos, etc.

Symptoms: ALL OF THEM! Wow.... did you know that when you are pregnant it is normal to have nose bleeds?? Well, it is. It is also normal to have hot flashes, which happened to me at church today, and I thought I was going to pass out.

Best Moment this week: Getting our travel system at such a great price. Getting to register was fun. I loved watching Trammel pick out certain things he liked. I may not have liked it, and may have to go and delete it later, but just seeing him pick out something for our daughter was such a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you!! I get nosebleeds sometimes too - We were talking about registering for the nursery humidifier to put in our room for the next few months until she arrives to help a bit. You look great & thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete