Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bump Watch: 34 weeks

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Size of baby: Cantaloupe sized...almost 18 inches...almost 5 pounds! Crazy!

Total Weight Gained: 24 pounds! My face has doubled in size, as have my feet. The picture below makes me look like I weigh 300 pounds, and I was wearing house slippers.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I have moved past the cute pregnancy stage. I am officially in the "Wow, you STILL have 6 weeks left?" and the "You will definitely go early" stage.

Gender: sweet baby girl

Movement: She is busy!
Sleep: Not so much, I toss and turn all night.  I have major back pain, so it wakes me up in the middle of the night. I also get up to use the restroom quite frequently.

What I miss: my ankles and the shape to my face
Aversions: tomatoes
Symptoms: Last week, I woke up with this incredible pain in my back. I thought I had thrown my back out. I wasn't able to walk without this stabbing pain in my left leg.  I went to the Dr. and found out that baby was laying on my sciatic nerve.  THIS. IS. PAINFUL! There is not a whole lot you can do about it either. My eyes are also very blurry (anybody else have this weird symptom?)

Best Moment this week: I had two baby showers this week. My friends and family are truly amazing! These are my cakes from my showers.

 
Looking forward to: FINALLY getting baby girl's nursery put together.  I also have 2 more showers in February. Elsie is very spoiled already.  I am also looking forward to our sweet little girls arrival.  I have to know if she has hair (dark and plentiful is preferred). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment