Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Is it Wednesday already?  I knew it was going to be hard to do this every week, but here I am! I guess this will make my weeks fly by.....I only have a few things this week, but what I do have is GREAT!


Ok, So i am LOVING my new bibs and burp clothes that I purchased from Etsy.  I pinned these on pinterest when I found out I was pregnant.  I loved the color combo, and they made me smile! I can't wait till she can wear the bib!


I am also loving the word nincompoop! Yeah, you read that right. A little back story.... Today in class we were reading a story during literacy block, and in the story it called a kid a nincompoop.  When I read this before class, I didn't love it as much.  However, when reading this word with fourth graders....completely different story!  Every group that I read with cracked up.  It was pretty amazing to see these kids ENJOYING what they were reading.  I think they used this word at least 100 times before the end of the day, and I am still LOVING it! Yeah, Yeah, I am a nerd teacher, and I love it!


I am loving that today is Wednesday, and my bible study group is meeting for the first time since the beginning of December.  We are starting a new book, and I can't be more excited about it.  We are reading the book Captivating.  I can't wait to dive in and get started. 


Last but not least, I am loving that a good friend of mine is getting married this weekend to the love of her life! It is amazing to get to share in this very special time with two very special people! I love you Anna and Trell! P.S. Are you LOVING the Pandas? Roses, Pandas till we die! :)
 What are you loving this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment