Friday, February 10, 2012

"Hello Lover"

Remember when Carrie Bradshaw saw those fabulous Manolo's in the window and cooed at them... "Hello Lover." I totally got that feeling today.  I may or may not have said those exact words in my best Carrie voice. 

My diaper bag came in the mail today!!! YAY! I am so excited.  When I found out I was pregnant, the first thing I started looking for was a fabulous diaper bag.  Now, I am not the most fashionable person in the world, but I knew exactly what I DIDN'T want. 
EXAMPLE A:
EXAMPLE B:
Now, if you are someone who owns one of these bags, or knows someone who owns one of these bags, I am NOT judging.  Just not my style.  I wanted a bag that I could use everyday, even if I didn't have the baby.  So I started the process of looking, and it didn't take long.  I feel in love with the Storksak Elizabeth diaper bag in camel.  I started begging my husband for this amazing bag, 8 months later, he caved! :) I. AM. SO. THRILLED!
Here it is...in all its amazingness. It is a camel leather bag.  It came with a changing pad, bottle cooler, and a mini bag for my personal belongings.  It is simply fabulous.  I can't wait to pack it up with all of Elsie's things.  Now the question is what do you put in a diaper bag?

1 comment: