Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bump Watch: 36 weeks

Can I still call this "Bump Watch" without a picture?  Well, I will make sure to take some pictures this weekend.  My next post will have a belly picture. 
How Far Along: 36 weeks


Size of baby: somewhere around 6 pounds and 19 inches

Total Weight Gained: 28 pounds

Maternity Clothes: of course!

Gender: sweet baby girl

Movement: she moves around a lot, but very small movements. She is getting crowded in there

Sleep: not at all. The back keeps me awake a majority of the night.

What I miss: My ankles and the overall feeling of being comfortable

Aversions: still not loving tomatoes

Symptoms: I have terrible back pain, but that isn't going anywhere until little miss decides to make her arrival. I have braxton hicks contractions a lot.  I had to go to the emergency room for high blood pressure, and they had to monitor my BP as well as the baby. They put me on bed rest until my next appointment. 

Best Moment this week: I had a baby shower this weekend, and all my friends were in town! I just love my friends. They are the best!

Looking forward to: Elsie's arrival... I am ready to meet this sweet thing.  When we were at the hospital today, Trammel said "let's just do this, let's meet our daughter"  It was so sweet to hear those words.  I am glad she didn't make her arrival tonight, because we are completely unprepared.  But I would love to meet her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment