Monday, May 7, 2012

Elsie: week 11

Dear Elsie,

I melt every time you smile at me! You are seriously what keeps me going on the most sleep deprived days. This week we hung out with friends, and DADDY! Yes, your daddy has finally wrapped up another crazy time at work. He came home early Wednesday and Thursday, and spent the day with us Friday. This weekend you got to spend an evening with your grandmother, Linda. It was the first time mommy hasn't put you to sleep, but you didn't seem to mind. You were sound asleep when we got home. Sunday you had your first blow out diaper in the car seat. It. Was. Everywhere. Me and your daddy looked like total rookie parents as we were on the side of the road trying to figure out what to do. It was awful! I ran out of wipes while I was cleaning your car seat. Another rookie move!

I can't believe you will be three months next week. You already hold your head up like a champ. Your daddy thinks you are going to be an early walker, because you have strong legs. Let's not rush that though. You have been rolling over from your belly to your back for awhile, but we are still waiting for you to roll from your back to your belly. You chew on that hand of yours like crazy. We still have lots of drool. I asked Dr. Peabody if he thought you could be teething. He said it was not unheard of, but unlikely. I'm not convinced! :)

I pray for you daily. I pray you become a strong, smart beautiful young lady. I pray that you make and keep great friends. I pray that you strengthen your relationship with Christ everyday. I pray that you won't let other people make you feel insecure. It is never too early to pray for you, so I pray! I love you to the moon and back my little Elsiekat!

No comments:

Post a Comment