Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Elsie: week 18

I'm a little behind, but will catch up eventually! My little girl is 18 weeks and growing by the second. I swear, I leave her for a minute and I turn around and she is bigger! She actually turned "4months" this week too! Our weeks and day of the month birthdays are off by a couple weeks!

She I still going tithe doctor every couple of weeks to check her stool. She still tested positive this week, but we are hopeful that we are on the right track with the dairy/soy free diet. She weighs 13 lbs 4 oz (45%), and 23.5 inches tall (25%)!!

Elsie has been breaking out of her swaddle for awhile now and I have had to jump out of the bed at all hours to re swaddle her. We decided to stop swaddling cold turkey. My girl is a champ. She rolls with the punches. She was picking up what we were throwing down! Ok, ok, but seriously.... It didn't phase her. She actually slept better and longer! I just lay her down in her crib at bedtime and she rolls over and goes to sleep! Amazing! Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be this girls momma?

No comments:

Post a Comment