Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Elsie: week 19

What a great week! We have continued to have success with Elsie sleeping at night. She goes to bed around 7-8 and sleeps anywhere between 5-7. She slept from 7-7 twice this week!! She did have one BAD night (woke up at 2:15 and never went back to sleep), to remind me she isn't perfect. I'm still not convinced though! :) She started rolling over on her stomach to sleep this week! Makes me a nervous momma, but it seems to make my girl's tummy feel better. We started a nap schedule this week too! She is doing great, but did I expect anything less? It is SO nice to have some time (at the same time) every day to get things done.

We also spent a night at the park. We all went and took dinner. It was nice spending a little outside time together as a family.

I am super excited because I found out not one, not two, but three of my friends are having babies! All in December and January! I can't wait for Elsie to meet her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment