Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Long Time...

Well, it has been a couple of months since my last post. I was feeling the end of the summer coming on and the last thing i wanted to do was be on a computer. The summer was great. After we got back from Orlando, we had a pretty busy summer. For the 4th of July my whole family went to the river. We spent four days out on the water, jet skiing, tubing, fishing, and grilling out. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Charlie enjoying her fruit on the porch, over looking the water.....I was trying to take a sweet picture and this is what she gave me! :)
Making SMORES!
I took this picture while i was fishing off of our dock! The Tennessee River is beautiful!

We went to many weddings this summer and there were so many that we couldn't go to! I wish that we could make it to all of them, but sometimes life gets in the way. Here are a few pics from weddings.
Trammel and I at Andrew and Kaneil Ritter's wedding. All of the girls at Marcy and Marshall's wedding. We were out on the driving range behind the hotel!
Trammel and I after Marcy and Marshall's wedding!
This was only the beginning of our wonderful summer........

No comments:

Post a Comment