Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Hoehn's first Tennessee game!

What a great weekend! I was so excited to be able to travel to Knoxville for mine (and baby's) first football game of the season. It was great to see all of my friends, and feel half way normal. Of course, normal is all relative when you are pregnant. In fact, there is no normal. Although the game didn't have quite the ending we would have hoped for, I had a wonderful time hanging out with my girlfriends at the tailgate. Trammel and I had good seats (the ones with backs), and that made for a much more enjoyable experience for this pregnant lady. I was overwhelmed with joy when the band played Rocky Top, and I thought about how baby Hoehn was hearing its first live performance (hopefully of many) of the famous fight song! When the crowd got loud and started stomping their feet on the ground, I wondered if the baby was scared or if it got chills like his mommy and daddy. Here are a couple of pictures of the weekend, and the only 19 week pictures I have. These will have to do until next week (which is the BIG ultrasound)! Woohoo!


Tailgating before the game! Great times!


Trammel and I right before the players ran out of the T! 19 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment