Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bump Watch: 27 weeks



How Far Along: 27 weeks (Has it been almost a month since my last bump watch? Oopps!)


Size of baby: The size of an eggplant. She is weighing in at a whopping 2 pounds (hopefully). She is about 14 inches in length (a whole foot of baby! WOW!).

Total Weight Gained: Probably around 10-12 pounds. I go to the Dr. next week


Maternity Clothes: of course... I am really starting to LOVE maternity clothes. How will I ever go back to normal clothes? I feel like I am in pajamas all day.


Gender: Ribbons and Bows!


Movement: All the time! She has really started to make me into her very own little punching bag. It is so fun to sit and watch my belly as she kicks and turns! Trammel gets to feel her now too, which is exciting.


Sleep: I don't sleep near as well as I use too! I only get up to use the bathroom once in the middle of the night, which is nice. However, little lady wakes up around 5:30 or 6 ready to play...therefore I wake up at 5:30 or 6


What I miss: Not to say I was the biggest partier in the world, but I miss going out and having a drink with my friends. I miss staying out past 10pm. I miss being treated as a normal 27 year old. I feel bad for Trammel, because I feel he is being left out from things his friends go and do because his wife is pregnant. It makes me sad for him...


Aversions: The list is getting shorter and shorter. Which is soo nice! I am still not getting anywhere near tomatoes, or anything with tomatoes in it.


Symptoms: Round ligament pain has kicked in. My stomach is really starting to feel the pressure of my growing baby! I am also starting to have major leg cramps... they are INTENSE!


Best Moment this week: I went to Jackson for my friend, Anna's, stock the bar wedding shower. It was so nice to get to see all my friends before everyone gets busy with the holidays.


Looking forward to: I am looking forward to Christmas Break. I only have 11.5 days left before school is out... I need a break from my sweet 4th graders! :) On a side note....I am not looking forward to my doctor's appointment next week.... I have to do the dreaded glucose test! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment