Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Elsie: week 13

Little miss E is thirteen weeks! This week has been a big one. She now has almost complete control of her neck and head. She can sit in that bumbo seat for what seems like forever. Reality- 10 minutes or so is about all I've tried. She has also pretty much set her own schedule. Even though that schedule consists of waking up at four a.m., I love that she has one.

I forgot to mention a couple of weeks ago that I have officially moved out of the nursery!! It was a big step for me, but she just didn't need me in there anymore. After a gentle nudge from a fellow mommy (you have got to get out of there!), I decided it was time. I slept very little the first couple of nights, but sooo worth it. I forgot how much I love my bed!

This week trammel and I were preparing for me to go back to work for the last week of school (crazy, right?). Trammel decided that in order to help out a little he would split nights with me. He gets up one Night, I get the next! It has been great, but I only go back for one week before we get out for summer vacation. I am sure we will go back to a two man (mommy and Elsie) team for the summer.

We celebrated my first mothers day this week! We went to church and spent time with family. It was great! I also got a personalized iPhone case! Woohoo! I love being this girl's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment