Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elsie: week 24

Well, this week was tougher then expected. Moving out of one place and into a temporary home has been hard on the babe. She woke up in the middle of the night terrified the first night. She wouldn't ease up until I held her. Elsie slept with me all week (no judgmental comments please). We had a wonderful last week together, but it was just hard living out of suitcases. I hate that I have to start work full time next week, and we are moving into our house this weekend! It leaves very little time for me to just snuggle my baby for a whole day.

We closed on our house on Friday, and I immediately went and got paint and painted Elsie's room. I can't wait to share pictures! It is soo cute!! We moved in on Saturday and stayed the night on Sunday! Nana came to spend time with Elsie while Trammel and I got stuff done! What a great weekend! Elsie is going to love our house! Oh! And the Olympics started! My absolute favorite sporting event! I love every second of it, and of course I had to get Elsie all dressed up for her first Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment