Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Elsie: week 26

Well, apparently I can't keep up with blogging since going back to work. I want to make sure I remember every week of her life. I want to EVENTUALLY make a memory book of her first year, so I always write down her big moments each week. I just can't seem to get around to the Ol' blog.

I have missed my baby girl! Work is tough, but I am adjusting...slowly! Elsie is adjusting very well. She loves Bailey and that makes me happy. This week Elsie had butternut squash this week, and she absolutely loved it! She has become quite the little eater. She pretty much loves everything I give her these days.

Trammel got to take Elsie to her 6 moth appointment this week. It was the first time he has taken her To an appointment without me. She did great and Trammel wasn't too overwhelmed. She weighed 15.4 lbs and 25 inches long (35% in both). She has started to roll around like a little ball! She WILL get to where she wants to go. It is crazy seeing her move around. It makes me sad, but so happy at the same time. She will be on the go before I know it!

I can't wait for the Holidays! Elsie will be at the perfect age for Halloween and Christmas! The holidays will be a whole new experience. I can't wait to see her eyes light up on Halloween and at our Christmas tree! Ok, ok, I am getting a little ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment