Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Elsie: week 27

Elsie has started to crawl! Yes, crawl! Well, army crawl, but STILL!!! My baby is CRAWLING y'all! I can't even stand how cute she is when she crawls. I want to just pick her up and kiss her all over. She gets so excited to be able to get to her toys without rolling. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! We had to lower her crib to the middle setting because she is pushing up on all fours and rocking. Life is about to change drastically.

Elsie had pears and carrots this week and loved them both. She is a great eater. I can't wait to give her combinations and table food! I am still making all her food, and I love every minute of it. I spend an hour every Sunday making fresh fruit. Every other week I make grains and veggies. It cost us about 30-35 dollars for the month. It would be less if I didn't use organic. In October, I am going to start from day one and actually add up how much I spend for the month, and how much it makes. I am going to be sad when she starts eating table food, because I actually really enjoy making her food. Next week, we will make plums (we have had some consolation issues) and brown rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment