Saturday, September 29, 2012

Elsie: week 28 and 29

Two weeks in one post! It is getting too hard to keep blogging every week. I still write everything down, but to find time to put it on the good ol' blog has proven to be difficult.

My Sweet Elsie girl is currently 32 weeks old as I write this post! It is so hard to remember the small things from week 28 and 29, but I'm gonna give it a go...

She changes everyday! Yes, everyday! I have a friend who has a daughter who is 7 weeks older than Elsie. They were over the other night and I remember saying, "oh my gosh, I can't believe she is already pulling up!" The very next day Elsie showed me that she could do it too! Pulling up and standing! I just couldn't believe it. She has really strong legs to be so little. She was standing at week 29 and hasn't sat down since. :) She has a hard time pulling herself up, but if we help her, he will stand there forever. Don't get me wrong, she can pull herself up but it takes a lot of perseverance!

We have tried many foods since my last post. She is eating all grains, most veggies, and of course fruits! Her favorite foods are butternut squash, pears, plums, and oatmeal! Her not so favorite foods are green beans, peas....pretty much anything green. She eats her breakfast like its going out of style! She doesn't love dinner time because she is usually tired. I am still making all her food and will continue to do so until it isn't fun anymore.

Elsie got to watch her first Tennessee football game at 28 weeks, and every week since! She loves to hear Rocky Top and still jumps when daddy screams at the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment